trump Funny Status Messages

Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump

Search Messages:

Search results for status messages containing 'trump': View All Messages
Page: 2 of 45

   messageicon I really wouldn't be worried about Hurricane Jose, there's no way Trump will let him into the country....
←Rate | 09-07-2017 17:55 Comments (0)  

   messageicon So, If the media doesn't cover Hillary Clinton's emails because they say they are Private Conversations, Do they believe Donald Trump consented to have his conversations recorded and saved for future use by NBC? Just wondering.
←Rate | 10-23-2016 01:32 Comments (2)  

   messageicon If Trump wins I'm leaving the country. If Hillary wins I'm leaving the country. This is not a political post, I just want to go on vacation.
←Rate | 11-02-2016 11:58 Comments (0)  

   messageicon pays tribute to Mickey Mouse who will turn 82 years old this year. He's now the oldest rodent in show business, unless you count that thing on Donald Trump's head....
←Rate | 02-05-2010 11:30 by samdave69 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Thousands protest election of Donald Trump in the streets while millions celebrate the election of Donald Trump quietly at home
←Rate | 11-10-2016 01:09 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Mickey Mouse is now 81 years old. He's now the oldest rodent in show business, unless you count that thing on Donald Trump's head.
←Rate | 11-22-2009 01:21 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Anything with Hilary or Trump I just scroll without reading all the crap. From an English man looking for a decent status.
←Rate | 10-08-2016 15:25 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Trump: Making America "straight" again ?
←Rate | 07-26-2017 14:31 Comments (1)  

   messageicon 41% of Trump voters say Hillary is the devil. While the other 59% say she's just a demon in a pantsuit.
←Rate | 08-11-2016 00:31 Comments (0)  

   messageicon I lived through Obama. You'll live through Trump.
←Rate | 11-13-2017 08:40 Comments (2)  

   messageicon Do people literally just sit there and think about Trump ALL DAY long? My lord people. Watch Netflix, go outside, go to work, eat an apple, have sex, call a friend, do laundry, smoke pot, buy a truck, plan a trip, rob an old lady, cook jello, use a port a
←Rate | 02-05-2017 16:55 by mr maybe Comments (0)  

   messageicon People boycotting L.L.Bean because the owner gave money to a Trump PAC? Not going to hurt them much as they sell work boots.....
←Rate | 01-12-2017 12:19 Comments (0)  

   messageicon thinks Donald Trump needs to produce a birth certificate for that thing living on his head.
←Rate | 04-28-2011 09:16 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Michael Moore joined a protest against Trump colluding with Russians, and now we know the protest was organized by Russians
←Rate | 02-20-2018 08:37 Comments (6)  

   messageicon All I am saying is if Donald Trump was really a friend of the Gay people, one of them would have fixed his wig and makeup by now.
←Rate | 06-23-2016 00:16 by Baddie Comments (2)  

   messageicon Bill Gates made his name in software. Richard Branson made his name in air travel and media. Donald Trump made his in property. I made my name in Campbell's alphabet soup.
←Rate | 11-29-2012 09:54 by Marshall the Great Comments (0)  

   messageicon The Mother Of All storms (Frankenstorm) is heading toward New York City... Trump better get out the hairspray.
←Rate | 10-28-2012 16:01 by BreannaSmith Comments (1)  

   messageicon Rep. Maxine Waters refused to attend Trump's address to the joint session of Congress Instead she stayed home to work on a bill addressing the Russian invasion of Korea.
←Rate | 02-28-2017 23:42 Comments (0)  

   messageicon ... So .... According to his newly available 2013 tax return .... Trump paid only $40,000,000 in Federal taxes in 2013 ... A stark contrast to the $0.00 that the fake Propagandist News Media forces you to believe he paid.
←Rate | 10-11-2016 17:56 Comments (1)  

   messageicon Has anyone tried the new Trump APP its like Pokemon but instead your looking for Mexican's..
←Rate | 07-17-2016 12:25 Comments (0)  

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Status Message:

... characters left