Funny Status Message #169947

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says 41% of Trump voters say Hillary is the devil. While the other 59% say she's just a demon in a pantsuit.
status message box

Save as Image
22
4
←Rate | 08-11-2016 00:31
Comments (0)



Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Comment:
Name:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses