Markf Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'Markf': View All Messages
Page: 3 of 7

   messageicon relieved that even tho 230,000 government workers couldn't make it past the blizzard to work in DC this week, the country has somehow managed to continue as if nothing happened.
←Rate | 02-10-2010 10:04 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon A lot of people were confused at the grand opening ceremony of our ribbon-repair business
←Rate | 01-09-2018 20:57 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon So let me get this straight -- somewhere a huge NSA data center is storing untold terabytes of data with text like "lol my cat just did a funny" and "u looking good gf"
←Rate | 01-17-2014 22:26 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon there any way to really know how many camouflage shirts are in your house?
←Rate | 01-24-2017 19:22 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon If you are surprised that Facebook may be selling your data then you are the reason hairdryers come with the warning, "Do not use in shower"
←Rate | 03-21-2018 10:10 by markf Comments (3)  


   messageicon I wonder if Batman ever looks up in the night sky at the Bat Signal and says, I told him to just text me.
←Rate | 03-10-2018 09:50 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon I'm concerned that America will lose the next time we are invaded because this generation will be too busy staring at their phones to notice.
←Rate | 12-17-2013 08:33 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon read that a new study indicates that 80% of children aged 0 to 5 are already exposed to some computer use. In response to show their concern, Apple Computer has announced the new iCrib to target the remaining 20%.
←Rate | 03-16-2011 11:24 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon Almond milk? I didn't even know almonds had nipples.
←Rate | 05-20-2018 21:33 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon So would the ACLU defend me if I protested and burned down ACLU headquarters?
←Rate | 03-27-2014 20:57 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon snuck his daughter's phone and changed his contact info to Batman. Now it's a little more exciting when she gets a text like 'get ready. picking you up in 5 mins.
←Rate | 03-22-2010 08:51 by markf Comments (1)  


   messageicon wearing his ninja shirt today. It has ninjas all over it, but most people just think it's a blank shirt.
←Rate | 01-31-2011 11:36 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon wonders if someone driving a VW bug knows they are causing fistfights wherever they go.
←Rate | 09-15-2010 22:06 by markf Comments (1)  


   messageicon I started the month eating candy every day to get ready for Halloween
←Rate | 10-26-2017 22:31 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon The grocery store in my neighborhood needs to repaint the parking lot near the door to show where the "Just Lazy" parking is.
←Rate | 03-03-2018 08:48 by markf Comments (1)  


   messageicon I remember the first time a friend said he was going to introduce me to a "dog person." I was bummed at the way it turned out.
←Rate | 11-25-2013 13:22 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon I am wondering if female squirrells only get 80% of the acorns that males get
←Rate | 09-26-2017 08:29 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon thinks that without Analytical Geometry, life is pointless.
←Rate | 11-26-2011 13:29 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon thinking that now that I have a laptop computer, iPhone, GPS and tablet PC, my ADD is actually a positive thing now.
←Rate | 12-29-2010 19:20 by markf Comments (0)  


   messageicon When I leave home on time for something I have that sure feeling that I forgot something
←Rate | 10-02-2017 18:49 by markf Comments (0)  




[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left