Funny Status Message #50134

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X read that a new study indicates that 80% of children aged 0 to 5 are already exposed to some computer use. In response to show their concern, Apple Computer has announced the new iCrib to target the remaining 20%.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 03-16-2011 11:24 by markf | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by markf
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses