Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |  Oldest  |  Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
Page: 5652 of 5787

   messageicon Thinks your haircut looked better before the 'cutting' part.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:27 by Melissa Comments (0)  


   messageicon the difference between a goon and a goblin
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:26 Comments (0)  


   messageicon definitely thinks you're a tool...just not the right one for the job.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:25 by Melissa C Comments (0)  


   messageicon frowning in your douchebaggy direction.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:24 Comments (0)  


   messageicon wishes I was bipolar, so I would at least have an excuse.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:24 by Melissa C Comments (1)  


   messageicon 90% of men like to masturbate. The other 10% don't have arms.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 17:03 by Lemonpillow Comments (0)  


   messageicon Would delete you, if I didnt have to keep the numbers up on my friends list, to impress my other friends.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:28 Comments (0)  


   messageicon Can now be offensive in 3 different languages.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:16 by Melissa C Comments (0)  


   messageicon Thinks you should donate your opinions to goodwill. They are used to selling crap there anyways.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:16 by Melissa C Comments (0)  


   messageicon Wishes I came from a country where blacking out while listening to you, was an honor.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:14 Comments (0)  


   messageicon thinks you are so dull that even watching you choke on a knife would be boring.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:14 Comments (0)  


   messageicon thinks that you should embrace your problems. And then make them somebody elses.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:13 Comments (0)  


   messageicon wishes I was 12 again. so I could commit crimes without the oppression of the Law.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 16:12 by Melissa Comments (0)  


   messageicon Men can do their Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on Christmas Eve in 25 minutes.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 15:25 Comments (0)  


   messageicon would love to own a maternity store. He would call it "Come Inside"
←Rate | 12-06-2009 09:31 Comments (0)  


   messageicon Tim Tebow just signed a 36 million dollar life long contract with kleenex!
←Rate | 12-06-2009 09:16 Comments (0)  


   messageicon likes to discuss his newest disgusting rash in crowded elevators
←Rate | 12-06-2009 08:05 by GabrielBelmont Comments (0)  


   messageicon When life gives you melons... you know you're dyslexic.
←Rate | 12-06-2009 07:22 by lemonpillow Comments (0)  


   messageicon How many Susan Boyle's does it take to change a lightbulb? AGHHH, Turn it off, turn it off!!
←Rate | 12-06-2009 07:17 by lemonpillow Comments (0)  


   messageicon got an error on his Windows PC: "Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue"
←Rate | 12-06-2009 06:45 Comments (0)  


Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left