@iJokes_ Funny Status Messages

Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump

Search Messages:

Search results for status messages containing '@iJokes_': View All Messages
Page: 1 of 1

   messageicon Disney's now letting its theme park employees grow beards. I don't know... I think some kids might get freaked out by Snow White's new goatee.
←Rate | 04-10-2012 08:41 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon The internet is a great place to turn strangers into enemies.
←Rate | 04-25-2012 17:16 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon A study found that 40% of Tweets can be categorized as pointless babble... while the other 60% is serious commentary on Justin Bieber's hair.
←Rate | 04-10-2012 08:52 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon A friend sticks with you through thick and thin. A best friend tells you if your butt's getting thick.
←Rate | 04-10-2012 12:06 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon You know your Twitter timeline is boring when you get unfollowed by a spambot.
←Rate | 04-09-2012 21:18 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon Nicki Minaj shut down her twitter account saying “A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did,”Can that same voice tell Justin Bieber to do it also..
←Rate | 04-23-2012 16:33 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon Attention, stoners: No, you don't qualify for medical marijuana just because you smoked a blunt and beat your roommates in Operation.
←Rate | 04-16-2012 06:20 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon I love watching Justin Bieber; it's like toddlers in tiara's mixed with Vh1's behind the music except live. Can't wait till we get to the drug addiction part.
←Rate | 04-21-2012 19:53 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  

   messageicon A woman recently fell off a pier while texting. Don't worry; she's OK. Before she hit the water, she was able to Google "how to swim."
←Rate | 04-10-2012 09:33 by @iJokes_ Comments (0)  


[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Status Message:

... characters left