Funny Status Message #96344

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X A study found that 40% of Tweets can be categorized as pointless babble... while the other 60% is serious commentary on Justin Bieber's hair.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 04-10-2012 08:52 by @iJokes_
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by @iJokes_
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses