Funny Status Message #10205

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X A poll found that 55 percent of shoppers start their Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The other 45 percent are men.
status message box

Save as Image
35
20
←Rate | 12-03-2009 11:50 by tomcall | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)



Back | View All Status Messages | View More by tomcall
Post a Comment:
Comment:
Name:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses