Funny Status Message #171314

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says A new poll says 74 percent of Americans will hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. While the other 26 percent plan to spend three hours hiding in the living room with the lights out.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 09-28-2016 16:15
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses