@anikethmendonca Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]
«Previous
1

Search results for status messages containing '@anikethmendonca': View All Messages
Page: 1 of 2

   messageicon If strippers are now called exotic dancers... Then all drug dealers should be referred to as exotic pharmacists
←Rate | 06-22-2011 15:42 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Your secrets are safe with me, I wasn't even listening to you.
←Rate | 10-09-2012 00:02 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon If you can't fix it with duct tape, WD-40 or a martini it aint worth fixing.
←Rate | 10-06-2011 14:40 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon My graduation speech will be, "I'd like to thank google, google & uh.. google..."
←Rate | 09-01-2011 02:10 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon They say milk gives you strength. Drink 3 glasses and move a wall. You can't. But drink 3 shots of vodka and see - the wall moves on its own! :p =D
←Rate | 07-20-2011 15:22 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money
←Rate | 07-27-2011 14:18 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Drinking & driving is extremely dangerous. Yesterday evening while driving, I stuck my arm out of the window to indicate right turn and someone stole my beer...
←Rate | 05-08-2011 11:48 by @anikethmendonca Comments (1)  


   messageicon [+[__] :] <- Like my Gameboy?
←Rate | 09-01-2011 02:15 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon A beer bottle may not be shaped like a Boomerang but it still comes back to me every weekend :-D ;-) :-)
←Rate | 07-02-2011 01:02 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon WHen some one says "Hey, can I borrow a pen?", I think *Hmmm, which pen do I not need back?*
←Rate | 11-05-2012 13:45 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon So why do people say they're speechless... And then give a speech?
←Rate | 08-24-2011 11:35 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon My mom says it's her house, but when it's time to clean, it magically becomes my house, too.
←Rate | 04-17-2012 10:25 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!!
←Rate | 08-29-2011 08:57 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?
←Rate | 09-05-2011 13:38 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Justin Beiber always sings about girls, she must be a lesbian
←Rate | 09-03-2011 04:52 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon If you watch Titanic backwards, . It is a heart warming tale of a Ship Which jumps out of the water And Saves lots of drowning people . . .
←Rate | 09-06-2011 05:56 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.
←Rate | 09-30-2011 14:41 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon If there is a line of GAY people is it still a STRAIGHT line ?
←Rate | 12-14-2011 08:00 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets
←Rate | 08-11-2011 14:22 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


   messageicon Irony is not dead. The U.S. Embassy in Kabul wishes the people of Afghanistan a "Happy and Peaceful Independence Day."
←Rate | 08-19-2011 00:11 by @anikethmendonca Comments (0)  


«Previous
1

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left