Funny Status Message #9414

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X According to a recent survey, 86 percent of people say that they have at least one annoying coworker. The remaining 14 percent don't realize that they are the annoying coworker.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 11-16-2009 00:00 by tomcall | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by tomcall
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses