Funny Status Message #25341
X says Hurricane Watch for south Texas, blame it on George W. Bush....
Save as Image
- Related Status Messages:
- # 11167 According to a new poll, 26 percent of unemployed adults blame George W. Bush for the high unemployment rate. The other 74 percent blame the fact that they majored in English literature.
- # 14067 the groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, did NOT see his shadow, meaning six more weeks of winter. In related news, George W. Bush was spotted blotting out the sun over North America this morning.....I'm sure he'll catch the blame, regardless.
- # 179849 Apparently people in Texas are not taking Hurricane Harvey seriously....well duh, what kind of stupid name is that?....We need to ghetto it up....like "Hurricane Shaniqua"....she will rip your weave out just for looking at her.
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.
Funny Facebook Statuses