Funny Status Message #153539

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X I only use 10% of my brain,,, because the other 90% is busy regretting saying "You too!" to the waiter after he said "Enjoy your meal."
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 10-11-2014 07:30 by snotty
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by snotty
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses