Kansas Dumb Laws
Below is a list of real funny, silly, stupid, and dumb laws in Kansas
- Arkansas drive-ins' aren't very convenient thanks to this law... No person shall drive a motor vehicle onto the premises of a drive-in restaurant and leave the premises without parking such motor vehicle, unless there is no unoccupied parking space available on the premises. Source: Code 1961, § 25-156,25-158
- Sec. 18-54. Sounding of horns at sandwich shops. No person shall sound the horn on a vehicle at any place where cold drinks or sandwiches are served after 9:00 p.m. Source: Code 1961, § 25-74
- A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month. a law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise. alligators may not be kept in bathtubs. the arkansas river can rise no higher than to the main st Source: http://www.ahajokes.com/laws00
- In Mumbai, The movies are not allowed to show someone smoking.
- It is illegal in kansas to fish bare-handed Source: kansas law book
- In Topeka, Servers are forbidden to serve wine in teacups.