Czovczov Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'Czovczov': View All Messages
Page: 9 of 45

   messageicon Girls; Don't kill yourself over a boy. He'll just bring another girl to your funeral.
←Rate | 10-09-2012 13:16 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon New survey: 55% of men expect to pay on the 1st date. While the other 45% have never been on a 2nd date.
←Rate | 02-28-2012 14:14 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon Every business has its busy season. The gyms are now bracing for their two-week onslaught of door crashers.
←Rate | 01-03-2012 01:58 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon A friend in need is a friend who's going straight to voicemail.
←Rate | 01-10-2012 07:42 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon She looks like the kind of girl that brings a suitcase on the first date.
←Rate | 10-16-2014 13:28 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon I only have one sexual preference and that's as often as possible please.
←Rate | 09-29-2012 08:59 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon It's pretty cool how vodka always has such 'great' ideas.
←Rate | 07-16-2013 01:51 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon I'm black but not "both my parents are white" black.
←Rate | 06-19-2015 14:25 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon You're the shampoo in the eyes of my life.
←Rate | 12-09-2012 14:08 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon Some people are like water balloons, they're more fun when you throw them out the window.
←Rate | 06-11-2013 15:19 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon My wife's safe word is: we have 5 kids!
←Rate | 03-07-2013 13:36 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon The only time I proof read is to see how much alcohol comes in a bottle.
←Rate | 01-25-2015 06:35 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon Let's be honest. If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he would have made cows faster.
←Rate | 09-21-2013 10:41 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon Sobriety and I have agreed to see other people today.
←Rate | 10-19-2012 13:05 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon Ok, but like, on a scale of 1 to 10, how married are you?
←Rate | 09-18-2012 06:50 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon What I lack in confidence, I make up for in whisky.
←Rate | 10-04-2012 14:44 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon I think that some of the people I see in Wal Mart shouldn't be allowed to leave Wal Mart.
←Rate | 03-20-2013 14:02 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon If you're a vegan and an atheist and a runner, how do you choose which way to annoy people in a conversation first?
←Rate | 03-12-2013 12:15 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon "OMG I got flowers and chocolate! I should take a picture of them and post it on my Facebook page so everyone can know I got flowers and chocolate!" - Some Silly ho on Facebook.
←Rate | 02-16-2012 09:52 by Czovczov Comments (0)  


   messageicon If I say something profoundly insulting and you think it's about you, might be time to reevaluate who you really are.
←Rate | 10-04-2012 13:00 by Czovczov Comments (0)  




[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left