Kisstopher Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'Kisstopher': View All Messages
Page: 13 of 35

   messageicon Roses are red, violets are blue, daisies are white, sunflowers are yellow. This florist has everything.
←Rate | 02-14-2013 14:06 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon I just want a woman who can lick the crumbs from the bottom of a Pringles tube.
←Rate | 09-30-2012 08:00 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Preferred sexual position depends on your partner's breath; therefore, doggie remains the favorite for morning sex.
←Rate | 08-05-2012 08:15 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Polygamy sounds great until you realize you have to keep all the wives happy.
←Rate | 08-31-2012 10:33 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon My wife is going to the hair salon today so for the next few hours I will be practising my reaction.
←Rate | 03-22-2013 11:41 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon A bee just flew into my car so I had to abandon it on the highway and now I'm walking home.
←Rate | 10-03-2012 10:21 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Alcohol goes in, honesty and truth comes out.
←Rate | 02-18-2012 10:59 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon I don't have a drinking problem. I have a drinking passion.
←Rate | 10-20-2011 12:39 by KISSTOPHER Comments (0)  


   messageicon I already hate next year.
←Rate | 12-13-2012 13:06 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon 60% of women carry condoms. The other 40% carry babies.
←Rate | 06-27-2011 03:42 by KISSTOPHER Comments (0)  


   messageicon Woke up again today. When will it stop?
←Rate | 12-09-2012 13:27 by Kisstopher Comments (1)  


   messageicon Forget about sexy, I am bringing good manners back!
←Rate | 10-20-2012 15:13 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Ladies, if what you did to him cannot be fixed with a blow job then I suggest you better start looking for a new boyfriend.
←Rate | 05-15-2013 14:58 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Secret Lovers my a$$! Why be someone's dirty little secret when you can be someone else's pride and joy?
←Rate | 08-08-2011 10:06 by KISSTOPHER Comments (0)  


   messageicon My plan to discombobulate people with big words has failed egregiously.
←Rate | 06-03-2011 04:42 by KISSTOPHER Comments (0)  


   messageicon Tim Burton and Johnny Depp should probably start seeing other people.
←Rate | 09-20-2012 08:06 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon I guess some people are the salt of the earth and others are the wounds.
←Rate | 02-20-2013 12:30 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon We scream at each other, we don't have sex and I'm always in trouble for the crap I didn't do. This isn't a friendship. .This is a marriage!
←Rate | 09-15-2012 09:35 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell haven't had enough vodka. Here is another glass.
←Rate | 11-09-2012 02:07 by Kisstopher Comments (0)  


   messageicon Whats with people who reach facebook maximum friends limit and have to open another account to accommodate more new friends? Are you really that popular or you are just a slut?
←Rate | 06-09-2011 09:42 by KISSTOPHER Comments (0)  




[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left