Funny Status Message #199073

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says 95% of my news feed is now agenda driven. The other 5% is: "There's a bed and a chair in a room. If someone enters the room, how many pancakes each did the seat cushion and the mattress eat?
status message box

Save as Image
13
2
←Rate | 06-10-2020 06:46 by Fazzy
Comments (0)



Back | View All Status Messages | View More by Fazzy
Post a Comment:
Comment:
Name:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses