Funny Status Message #11167
X According to a new poll, 26 percent of unemployed adults blame George W. Bush for the high unemployment rate. The other 74 percent blame the fact that they majored in English literature.
Save as Image
- Related Status Messages:
- # 10205 A poll found that 55 percent of shoppers start their Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The other 45 percent are men.
- # 205131 A new poll shows that only 19 percent of Americans strongly approve of Branden's performance. The other 81 percent don't own gas stations.
- # 171314 A new poll says 74 percent of Americans will hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. While the other 26 percent plan to spend three hours hiding in the living room with the lights out.
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.
Funny Facebook Statuses