Funny Status Message #205131

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says A new poll shows that only 19 percent of Americans strongly approve of Branden's performance. The other 81 percent don't own gas stations.
←Rate | 04-13-2022 08:49 | Tags: Approval Pending
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses