Funny Status Message #50458

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says Wal-Mart stores in California have reached a goal of sending only 20% of their waste to landfills. Of course, the other 80% of their garbage is what they stock on their shelves.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 03-19-2011 18:18 | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses