Funny Status Message #21959

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X is 70% of you might think I'm being disingenuous when I say I'm surprised that you "like" my status...The other 30% are googling "disingenuous"...
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 05-13-2010 04:53 | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses