Funny Status Message #19793

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X is Survey reveals what women feel about their Azzes. Only 15% women feel their Azz is too big. Remaining 85% say: We don�t care, we are married to them.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 04-19-2010 14:23 by Sumeet | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by Sumeet
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses