Funny Status Message #170812

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says Putin has an 82% approval rating. The other 18% will be dead soon.
status message box

Save as Image
9
3
←Rate | 09-09-2016 15:44
Comments (0)



Back | View All Status Messages
Post a Comment:
Comment:
Name:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses