Funny Status Message #165526

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says Bikinis expose 90% of a woman's body, but men are so decent, polite and well-mannered that we only look at the remaining 10% that is covered..
status message box

Save as Image
10
9
←Rate | 03-18-2016 06:17 by XXX-FUXY
Comments (0)



Back | View All Status Messages | View More by XXX-FUXY
Post a Comment:
Comment:
Name:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses