Funny Status Message #160864

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says Recent polls show 65% of Hispanics do not have a favorable opinion of Donald Trump...the other 35% immigrated to the USA legally.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 08-26-2015 11:44 by M
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by M
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses