Funny Status Message #73151

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X is A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 09-30-2011 14:41 by @anikethmendonca | Tags: Approved
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by @anikethmendonca
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses