ADS OFF Funny Status Message #59050

Funny Status Message #59050

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X 95% of American drivers say "oh sh!t!" before driving into a ditch... The other 5% are rednecks saying "hold my beer and watch this sh!t."
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 06-02-2011 16:38 by Marshall the Great | Tags: Approved , noads
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by Marshall the Great
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses