Funny Status Message #140958

Funny Status Messages | Status Message Generator | Recent Comments
X says A recent CNN poll shows that 53% of Americans don't believe Obama to be honest or trustworthy. The other 47% of Americans weren't polled.
status message box

Save as Image
←Rate | 11-25-2013 08:54 by Michael
Comments (0)

Back | View All Status Messages | View More by Michael
Post a Comment:
Security Code Security Code:
Comments with offensive language will be automatically deleted within 24 hours. By Commenting, you agree to these terms.

Funny Facebook Statuses