Famous Humorous Quotes
Below are some great funny humorous quotes. Submit your own here!Pages: 1 | 2
- We are not anticipating any emergencies.
It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
- This report is filled with omissions.
I can't remember having a more memorable time.
No one goes to that restaurant anymore
--it's always too crowded.
By definition, one divided by zero is undefined.
- Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
- - Golda Meir (1898-1978) to a visiting diplomat
- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
- I don't even butter my bread; I consider that cooking.
- - Katherine Cebrian
- Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
- - Robert Orben
- Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday.
- - Woody Allen
- Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.
- - Dave Barry
- Based on what you know about him in history books, what do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin.
- - David Letterman
- Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.
- - Tommy Cooper
- It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
- - Darrin Weinberg
- Lady Astor: "Mr. Churchill, you're drunk!"
Winston Churchill: "Yes, and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I
shall be sober."
- I tried to think but nothing happened!
- - Curly
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- - Jon Hammond
- If your parents never had children, chances are... neither will you.
- - Dick Cavett
- Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
- - Fletcher Knebel
- Ask her to wait a moment - I am almost done.
- - Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), while working, when informed that his wife is dying
- I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- - Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943
- The covers of this book are too far apart.
- - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
- If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
- - Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
- Don't use a big word where a diminutive word will suffice.
- One of the check-out counters had a sign that said "eight items or less". So I changed my name to Les.
- Two thirds of Americans can't do fractions. The other half, just don't care.
- A youth becomes a man when the marks he wants to leave on the world have nothing to do with tires.
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!
- Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. So lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives!
- Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
- Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.
- Always proof-read carefully to see if you any words out.
- Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?
- Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
- H lp! S m b d st l ll th v w ls fr m m k yb rd!
- I don't care who you are, Fatso. Get the reindeer off my roof!
- I tried switching to gum but I couldn't keep it lit.
- Im not as think as you drunk i am.
- Statistics show every two minutes another statistic is created."
- When you're run down the best thing to take is the license number.
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- Don't spend $2 to dry-clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for 75 cents
- I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
- The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. Now, the guy who invented the other three... he was the genius.
- I'm normal. It's everyone else that's weird.
- Evening news: Where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
- To make things simple...let's automatically assume that everything I say is right.
- If you think sex is a pain in the ass-you're doing it wrong!
- People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
- The worst thing about censorship is [deleted by censorship bureau].
- Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
- A guy walked into a bar. He was treated for minor injuries.
- The light at the end of a tunnel may be an oncoming train.
- "I've been seeing spots in front of my eyes."
"Have you seen a doctor?"
"No, just spots."
- I must be wishing on someone else's star because it seems someone else is always getting what I wished for.
- A wise man washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man doesn't pee on his hands.
- Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.
- I date this girl for two years-and then the nagging starts: "I wanna know your name..."
- Remember: 'i' before 'e', except in Budweiser.
- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
- Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway
- I only know how to do things 3 ways: the WRONG way. the RIGHT way. and MY way. Which is really the WRONG way, only faster!
- Don't judge a book by its movie.
- The Next Time You Think You're Perfect, Try Walking On Water
Submit a famous quote here:
More quotes - Serious and Depressing quotes
Recently Submitted Quotes
Funny Status Messages