Famous Humorous Quotes
Below are some great funny humorous quotes. Submit your own here!
Pages: 1 | 2
- Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait.
- -A. Whitney Brown
- I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
- - Stephen Wright
- When they asked George Washington for his ID, he just took out a quarter.
- - Stephen Wright.
- Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives.
- --Sue Murphy
- I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'
- -Bruce Baum
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.
- - Ellen DeGeners.
- The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
- - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)
- Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.
- - Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)
- I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
- You can observe a lot by just watching.
- - Yogi Berra
- The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- - Walter Bagehot
- Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.
- - Yogi Berra
- He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed.
- - Robert Gronock.
- Like math? We could add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide our legs, and multiply!
- - Frank
- Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
- - Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest
- Contrary to popular belief, "Damn It" is not God's last name.
- (Construction wall, Philadelphia, 1969)
- I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- - Elayne Boosler
- Wherever I go, people are waving at me. Maybe if I do a good job, they'll use all their fingers.
- - Frank King, Winter Olympic Games organizing committee chairman.
- Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug.
- - Mark Knopfler.
- America is the country where you can buy a lifetime supply of aspirin for a dollar and use it up in two weeks.
- - Barrymore.
- Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
- - Mork, Mork and Mindy
- As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.
- - Dick Cavett
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it!
- - Yogi Berra
- If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- - Dan Quayle
- Congratulations to American Astronaut Shannon Lucid, she now holds the American record for most time in space. Of course, the old record was held by Jerry Garcia."
- - Spaceballs (Dark Helmet)
- The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
- - W. C. Fields.
- It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people.
- - Dolph Sharp
- I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm.
- - George Carlin
Submit a famous quote here:
More quotes - Serious and Depressing quotes
Recently Submitted Quotes
Funny Status Messages