bumpz Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]
«Previous
1

Search results for status messages containing 'bumpz': View All Messages
Page: 1 of 2

   messageicon who ever said "the freaks come out at night" has obviously never been to Walmart during the day
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:44 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon ladies first is just a polite way of saying I wanna check out your booty
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:47 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon this status update is dedicated to all the status-less people out there, stay strong
←Rate | 07-07-2011 22:39 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon just finished eating some generic frosted flakes, they're allllllllright, I guess
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:35 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon the bigger the sunglasses, the uglier the face
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:04 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon man code #3: if your friends zipper is down, that's his problem, you didn't see nothing
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:57 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon my new summer accesory is a fly swatter, not to use on flies but to actually pimp slap people who feel that its not necessary to use deodorant
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:01 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon if only you could put people up to the light to see if they're fake or real like a 20 dollar bill
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:34 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon 80% of people have a brain, the other 20% are in my friend list clicking on spam as we speak
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:56 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon whenever I get tired of being single I take a dump on myself, to remember what its like to be in a relationship
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:52 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon in a recent poll asking if illegal immigration is a problem...A: yes 20%, B: no 10%, C: no comprende 70%
←Rate | 07-07-2011 22:28 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon i hate people who take drugs, customs and police for example
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:41 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon girls should come with a carfax
←Rate | 07-07-2011 22:15 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon you know why some people always run their mouths??..because talk is cheap and for some, it's all they can afford
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:32 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon janet jackson flashes a titty and all hell breaks loose, while on the other hand rick ross can just flaunt his knockers anywhere he wants
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:45 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon a life with no regrets is a life no lived, I would rather strike out swinging than to sit there looking
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:13 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon i hate it when you go to a vuvuzela concert and people start playing soccer
←Rate | 07-07-2011 21:49 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon pimpin hoes doesn't mean you have game, just means your own kind recognize you
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:55 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon some girls look better witout glasses, thats why I never bring mine to the club
←Rate | 07-07-2011 20:36 by bumpz Comments (0)  


   messageicon Walmart, because going to Target requires a shower
←Rate | 07-07-2011 22:06 by bumpz Comments (0)  


«Previous
1

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left