Scot Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'Scot': View All Messages
Page: 1 of 1

   messageicon 83% of GM products manufactured in the last 10 years are still on the road: the other 17% somehow made it home.
←Rate | 06-30-2014 16:58 by Scot Comments (0)  


   messageicon Racism makes as much sense as saying I don't want that gift because of the color of the wrapping paper.
←Rate | 03-29-2014 10:49 by Scot Comments (0)  


   messageicon This Halloween I'm going as a Jehovah's Witness. I'm going to be handing out some good news.
←Rate | 09-29-2015 20:39 by Scot Comments (0)  


   messageicon I don’t know a lot, but I know Facebook is as helpful as a football bat.
←Rate | 03-29-2014 12:50 by Scot Comments (0)  


«Previous
1

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left