Glen Ahlborn Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'Glen Ahlborn': View All Messages
Page: 1 of 1

   messageicon thinking since we can get President Obama to show us his birth certificate... I'm now wondering if Sarah Palin's boobs are real? ;)
←Rate | 04-28-2011 12:15 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


   messageicon my girlfriend said I could tie her up and do anything I wanted. So I tied her to the bed face down, and went fishing.
←Rate | 07-18-2011 12:11 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


   messageicon 95% of all Fords sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today. The other 5% actually made it home.
←Rate | 06-10-2011 11:17 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


   messageicon have a new theory! If you ran around a tree at 270,000 miles per hour you could actually "f**k yourself". Same theory would apply if we re-elected Obama again.
←Rate | 12-01-2011 18:31 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


   messageicon thinking... Since the world is ending tomorrow; meaning today is the last full day of life ... I'm thinking about hosting a Pre-Rapture Sex Party. Message me for the details! ;)
←Rate | 05-20-2011 15:18 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


   messageicon wondering ... Have you ever been at work, when a genital piercing has become a semi-medical emergency; only leading to having your girlfriend come and help you remove it with a dremel tool and bolt cutters? No? Me neither ...
←Rate | 05-10-2011 12:08 by Glen Ahlborn Comments (0)  


«Previous
1

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left