L Funny Status Messages



Sort:  Recent   |   Oldest   |   Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump


Search Messages:
[Clear]

Search results for status messages containing 'L': View All Messages
Page: 7 of 8

   messageicon I just made a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico, Thanks Irene
←Rate | 08-27-2011 10:07 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon My name is __________ and my goal is to make you smile.
←Rate | 08-05-2011 18:07 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Facebook live exposing sh*tty cellphones 2015
←Rate | 10-08-2016 09:59 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon will work for a status.
←Rate | 10-24-2011 21:16 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Im 98% black the other 2% is milk.
←Rate | 12-15-2011 18:33 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon my birthday is everyday thats why I don't do nothing special on my birthday.....its just another day.
←Rate | 09-04-2011 23:22 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Death is at the NBA's door and Stern just invited it in for a cup of tea.
←Rate | 12-08-2011 23:46 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon I could post the funniest status ever and I'll still get at least one dislike. Hi hater!
←Rate | 01-02-2012 23:32 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon i bet you the first club was a barbershop.
←Rate | 07-23-2010 19:32 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon If there's left overs... You can't cook.
←Rate | 05-20-2013 18:33 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Jason Collins needs a bubble bath
←Rate | 04-30-2013 18:52 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Im the guys she marrys, your the guy she only loves in a handicapped bathroom.
←Rate | 01-13-2012 00:14 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon is wondering on which day God created Justin Bieber... couldn't he have rested on that day too?
←Rate | 10-01-2010 22:45 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon monday - friday , we work. saturday - sunday they party I'm still @ work. they sleep I'm dreaming!
←Rate | 12-17-2011 02:48 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon three strikes in Wii bowling I got a turkey :D Happy Thanksgiving Me.
←Rate | 11-24-2010 23:29 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon Im not a Giants fan but I pay NY taxes so I can root for them whenever I want.
←Rate | 01-25-2012 07:51 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon FB jackings just another fantasy by the annonymous
←Rate | 10-16-2011 17:47 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon why am I the only one on chat and everybody posting ever 2 minutes??
←Rate | 11-03-2011 23:25 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon smoking probable cause :D
←Rate | 08-15-2010 21:13 by L Comments (0)  


   messageicon I need a full body the selfie movement ain't doin it for me lady's
←Rate | 01-23-2014 11:52 by L Comments (0)  



[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Name:
Status Message:

... characters left