trump Funny Status Messages

Sort:  Recent   |  Oldest  |  Rating
Filter On | Filter Off | No Trump

Search Messages:

Search results for status messages containing 'trump': View All Messages
Page: 43 of 47

   messageicon Trump mocks the physical appearance of a reporter who suffers from a congenital disease. Idiot.
←Rate | 11-26-2015 13:12 Comments (1)  

   messageicon DONALD TRUMP proving that you don't need to be poor to be white trash.
←Rate | 11-25-2015 13:07 Comments (0)  

   messageicon At a rally tonight Donald Trump asked, "How stupid are the people of this country?" He should know since they're all at his rally.
←Rate | 11-12-2015 23:54 Comments (1)  

   messageicon To translate Trump at the next debate,, the sign language specialist will just beat up a poor pregnant mexican woman .
←Rate | 10-01-2015 21:09 by snotty Comments (0)  

   messageicon Oh wait, Donald Trump has a bible! Lets vote for him! He is legit!
←Rate | 09-27-2015 05:29 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Actualy, I'm dying for Trump to make it to the primary so we can see all the horrible things he says about each state he loses in one by one.
←Rate | 09-18-2015 16:05 by snotty Comments (1)  

   messageicon China, China, ChinaChinaChina...I know China. <<< Donald Trump!
←Rate | 09-18-2015 10:50 by DJT Comments (0)  

   messageicon A sign language interpreter at a Trump rally just wildly swinging around both middle fingers in all directions as he speaks.
←Rate | 09-05-2015 11:23 by snotty Comments (0)  

   messageicon Recent polls show 65% of Hispanics do not have a favorable opinion of Donald Trump...the other 35% immigrated to the USA legally.
←Rate | 08-26-2015 11:44 by M Comments (0)  

   messageicon I bet everything thing you eat and drink at Donald Trump's house has a hair in it.
←Rate | 08-09-2015 09:17 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Donald Trump is what happens when John Boehner bangs a llama.
←Rate | 08-07-2015 13:59 Comments (0)  

   messageicon If we elect Donald Trump for president, there will be hell toupee...
←Rate | 08-07-2015 10:35 Comments (0)  

   messageicon I'd vote for Donald Trump just to watch him tell Obama he's fired... ‪#‎justsaying‬
←Rate | 08-06-2015 22:43 Comments (0)  

   messageicon I know I should be sad and worried about Trump but I confess I am surprised and delighted in this country's capacity to keep a joke going...
←Rate | 07-27-2015 12:11 by eengrms Comments (0)  

   messageicon I think that Americans should be less concerned about Donald Trump's hair, and more concerned with the screw that came loose underneath it.
←Rate | 07-26-2015 09:57 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Moving into the White house would be living in poverty for Trump...he'd be slumming it.
←Rate | 07-26-2015 09:19 by Mike Comments (0)  

   messageicon Of all the game show hosts, Trump seems to be the last one you'd vote for. I like Drew Carey, Alex Trebek or Steve Harvey better
←Rate | 07-26-2015 09:10 Comments (0)  

   messageicon Trump for president!! Come on pple!
←Rate | 07-26-2015 03:17 Comments (0)  

   messageicon The one good thing Donald Trump has going for him is that the more he speaks the less ridiculous his hair seems by comparison.
←Rate | 07-25-2015 13:13 Comments (0)  

   messageicon We are not going to call him President Trump, instead he simply prefers "the Donald"
←Rate | 07-24-2015 15:08 Comments (0)  

[Search Results] [View All Messages]
Submit your own funny facebook status message here:
Status Message:

... characters left